Windows users experiencing slow uploads on a fast internet connection may need to adjust TCP frames that are limited out of the box by the operating system.
- Click Start.
- Select Run and type REGEDIT
- Click Enter.
- Find the registry entry below:
- Create a new DWORD 32-bit string in Parameters and name it DefaultSendWindow
- Double-click the DefaultSendWindow entry and choose Decimal
- Type the value 1640960
- Restart the machine to apply the changes.
This is about Tile in Apps & Integrations which is called "Microsoft Office Desktop Add-in" and refers to Outlook integration.