This article describes upgrade steps for various versions of Storage Sync for NETGEAR ReadyNAS 6. To install Storage Sync for the first time, or review system requirements and supported Netgear devices, please visit this page.
Upgrading from 10.x
1. Open the ReadyNAS admin page https://NASIPADDRESS/admin
2. Log on as the admin user. You will be presented with a page similar to this:
3. Click on the Apps tab. Then click on Installed Apps button to check the current version of the Egnyte Storage Sync App.
4. Download the latest version here and save the DEB file on your local machine.
5. Click on the Upload button
6. Click on Browse and browse to the newly downloaded DEB file
7. Click Upload
You will receive a notice once the upgrade is complete. The upgrade may take up to 10 minutes. During this time, the NAS share access will be disabled and the settings page may not launch. DO NOT restart your NAS during the upgrade.
Upgrading from 9.x or lower versions
Please contact us and we will assist you with the upgrade.