The Active Directory integration is only supported on the business class ReadyNAS devices from NETGEAR (models NVX and higher). Please follow the steps below to enable the AD integration with your Storage Sync.
- Log in to the administrative interface of your NETGEAR ReadyNAS device at https://<Your NAS IP Address>/admin.
- Navigate to the Accounts tab and select the Authentication option.
- From the Access Type drop-down, choose Active Directory and fill out the following fields:
NetBIOS Domain Name: Prefix of your DNS or Active Directory domain name.
DNS Realm Name (FQDN): DNS or Active Directory domain name.
Administrator Name: The Egnyte administrator's username.
Administrator Password: The Egnyte administrator's password.
Directory Server Address: IP Address of the Active Directory server.
- Once everything has been entered, click Apply. You should see an Import was successful message.
- You can navigate to the Users & Groups tab to verify the users were imported.