IMPORTANT NOTICE: Desktop Sync will no longer be supported after December 31st, 2019.
1. Ensure your domain is configured to use your SSO identity provider (IDP). We’ve certified our application with various SSO providers such as Okta, OneLogin, and VMware Horizon, but we can integrate with any IDP provider who provides SAML 2.0 support. Please contact us to integrate with a new IDP provider.
2. Once you have configured your domain to work with your SSO provider, download and install the latest version of Desktop Sync.
3. Once the install is complete, the browser will automatically launch the configuration page to prompt for authentication. SSO users should click Other login options.
4. Enter your domain name and select Continue.
5. The page will redirect to the login page of your SSO IDP.
6. After your IDP authenticates you, the page will redirect back to Egnyte to complete Desktop Sync Setup. Your next step will be to select the folders that you wish to synchronize between your desktop and the cloud.
Note: You must select at least one folder to synchronize. If you fail to do so, the setup will remain incomplete.