You have installed Desktop Sync and authentication does not go through. It throws an error prompting you enter a password to match with the password for Cloud File Server (CFS). You are able to login successfully into CFS using the same password. Then please use Keychain First Aid to fix the issue.
- Open Keychain Access, located in the Utilites folder in the Applications folder.
- Choose Keychain Access > Keychain First Aid.
- Click on the Lock icon and you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Select Verify and click Start. Any problems found will be displayed.
- If there are problems, select Repair, and then click Start.
- To change the Keychain First Aid settings, choose Keychain Access > Preferences, and then click First Aid.