Product: Smart Cache ver 4.5.1 Release Date: July 21st, 2023
AutoCAD Civil3D Support Over SMB Collaboration Mode
Smart Cache in SMB collaboration mode will start supporting AutoCAD Civil3D with both single-user and multi-user collaboration activities.
UI Modifications in Smart Cache Setup Configuration
The Smart Cache setup configuration UI look is re-designed to make it more clear for IT Admin to choose the use-case options of either going for “Revit and Civil 3D collaboration” use-case or for “Data collection” use-case under SMB collaboration mode. Below is the screenshot of the new UI of setup configuration.
Cache Warming UI Enhancements
- Cache Warming configuration settings are enhanced to include per folder file extension(s) and minimum file size per device criteria.
- UI is re-factored to include the below configuration criteria as shown in the screenshot below.
- Enter required file extension(s) for the selected folder(s)
- Selecting minimum file size selection from the drop-down for the overall folders at device-level
- Cache Warming setting page is modified to look and feel better with new user experience as shown in the screenshot below.
- Cache Warming settings allows modification of existing configurations through the “Create selection” button option as shown in the screenshot below. Either of the below two ways modifications can be done:
- Add new folders to the existing list or modify the existing file extensions and the file size.
- Clear the existing configuration selection and select completely all new folders, file extensions and file size