Desktop App for Win 3.14.12 Release Date: June 15, 2023
Issue with an Incorrect Modified Date Being Shown in Search Results
There was an issue of showing modified date in UTC instead of local time in search results. The issue has been fixed.
- Co-editing is not supported with Smart Cache connection for versions of Smart Cache below 2.7.
- If a user has an “ask” as a default co-editing setting, simultaneous opening of more than one MS Office document can result in an error.
- When opening large Excel document in co-editing mode takes over 30 seconds, then the collaboration pop-up may appear for the second time.
- Starting or joining a co-editing session in the newest Microsoft integration when there is no default integration selected on the domain level by double-click will result in opening a document in Microsoft Office desktop (previously the user was able to choose between Microsoft Office Desktop or Microsoft Office Online) .
- For updates on Windows 11 support and known limitations, refer to this article.
Upgrade to the latest version today.