Desktop App for Win 3.14.10 Release Date: Apr 27, 2023
- Fixed a co-edit error message which was being displayed, when saving office files in Desktop App
- Fixed missing context menu option for Connected folders
- Fixed syncing issues for .rf5 files
- Fixed syncing issues for lock files created by ArcGIS or ClipRaster
Known Issues and Limitations
- Co-Editing is not supported with Smart Cache connection for versions of Smart Cache below 2.7.
- If a user has an “ask” as a default co-editing setting, simultaneous opening of more than one MS Office document can result in an error.
- When opening large Excel document in co-editing mode takes over 30 seconds, then the collaboration pop-up may appear for the second time.
- Starting or joining a co-editing session in the newest Microsoft integration when there is no default integration selected on the domain level by doubleclick will result in opening a document in Microsoft Office desktop (previously the user was able to choose between Microsoft Office Desktop or Microsoft Office Online) .
- For updates on Windows 11 support and known limitations, refer to this article.
Upgrade to the latest version today.