Product: WebUI Release Date: April 26, 2023.
Email Notifications Redesign – Phase 1
With this release, some of the email notifications have been redesigned to improve the user experience – the key improvements are as follows:
- A consistent and intuitive look and feel has been added to email notifications.
- A standard footer has been added to the email notifications.
- Some additional relevant information like the file/folder name being shared has been added in the subject of the email to make the emails more specific, relevant, and discoverable from the recipient's perspective.
Most of the link-sharing-related email notifications along with the monthly usage analytics summary email notification have been taken care of in this phase.
Issue with Click-Based Link Expiry for Preview-Only Video File Links
There was an issue where the click based link expiry was not working as expected for preview-only links for video files. This has been fixed.
Missing IP Addresses in Audit Report
There was an issue where the IP addresses for Login/Logout events was missing in the audit reports. This has been fixed.
Issue with Desktop App Connected Email Notification to Customers
There was an issue where the user was receiving the desktop app connection related email notification recurrently every 15 minutes. This has been fixed.
Additional Information and Resources
The current release contains a few improvements to existing functionality.
- Minor performance, security and stability improvements
- Minor logging and UI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
The changes will be available to all users by April 27, 2023.