Desktop App for Win 3.14.9 Release Date: Apr 12, 2023
We improved app performance for scenarios where files with larger sizes (over 100MB) are downloaded.
- Fix for an issue with saving CorelDRAW files
Known Issues and Limitations
- Co-editing is not supported with Smart Cache connection for versions of Smart Cache below 2.7.
- If a user has an “ask” as a default co-editing setting, simultaneous opening of more than one MS Office document can result in an error.
- When opening large Excel document in co-editing mode takes over 30 seconds, then the collaboration pop-up may appear for the second time.
- Starting or joining a co-editing session in the newest Microsoft integration when there is no default integration selected on the domain level by double-click will result in opening a document in Microsoft Office desktop (previously the user was able to choose between Microsoft Office Desktop or Microsoft Office Online) .
- For updates on Windows 11 support and known limitations, refer to this article.
Upgrade to the latest version today.