Desktop App for Win 3.14.7 Release Date: Jan 23, 2023
Improved Flow for Starting/Joining a Collaboration Session
We improved the flow of opening MS Office files in collaboration mode. From this version, after user starts a new collaboration session or joins existing one on MS Word, MS Excel or MS PowerPoint, the dedicated application will open directly - up to this point, a user was first redirected to a web browser and only then, to a dedicated application.
Note: this new flow works only with the newest Microsoft integration
- Fix for an issue with PowerPoint document not being closed in the background when opening in collaboration mode
- Fix for an issue with MicroStation uncompressed files being uploaded
- Fix for an issue with losing version history on InDesign files exported to PDF
Known Issues and Limitations
- Co-editing is not supported with Smart Cache connection for versions of Smart Cache below 2.7.
- For updates on Windows 11 support and known limitations, refer to this article.
Upgrade to the latest version today.