Desktop Sync 9.2.0 for Mac and Windows (12/6/2018)
- Desktop Sync can now work with SSL intercept proxies as long as the certificate used by the proxy server is registered and trusted on the machine.
- Performance improvements when performing multi-file actions
- Fix to prevent issue where nothing happens when the user has not yet signed in and clicks on the ‘Setup Incomplete’ context menu option.
- Improvements to reduce the chance of sync database locks and/or database corruption.
- Improvement to speed of boot time on Mac
- Fix to allow opening the Desktop Sync ‘Settings’ shortcut in Mac.
- Two Factor Authentication (TFA) is no longer required when logging in from within a trusted network.