- Desktop Sync can now work with SSL intercept proxies as long as the certificate used by the proxy server is registered and trusted on the machine.
- Performance improvements when performing multi-file actions
- Fix to prevent issue where nothing happens when the user has not yet signed in and clicks on the ‘Setup Incomplete’ context menu option.
- Improvements to reduce the chance of sync database locks and/or database corruption.
- Improvement to speed of boot time on Mac
- Fix to allow opening the Desktop Sync ‘Settings’ shortcut in Mac.
- Two Factor Authentication (TFA) is no longer required when logging in from within a trusted network.
Want to connect with other Egnyte users and our Egnyte team? Share ideas and ask questions in our Community.
Featured ArticlesSee more featured articles
Help Improve Egnyte
Every day we work hard to make Egnyte better with feedback from users to improve our products. Sign up to participate in Egnyte User Studies.