Egnyte Connect for SAP Cloud Platform helps to extend your SAP portal sites with smart content collaboration and governance capabilities. This integration was created with SAP customers in mind and comes pre-configured for your convenience. Simply access your SAP Portal as part of your normal workflow, and Egnyte Connect is embedded directly on your screen. You can now discover, access, share, and collaborate on your important documents with confidence.
This article covers the basic requirements and general set up steps.
- Before using Egnyte Connect for SAP Cloud Platform, you need to create an Egnyte domain. To register an Egnyte domain, please visit Egnyte Trial Domain to get started.
- After your domain creation is complete, create an SAP portal application and subscribe to the Egnyte Connect widget.
- Log into your SAP Portal.
- Enable Portal and add the Egnyte Widget. Please email SAP@Egnyte.com for detailed instructions and help getting subscribed.
- Once subscribed, you can access your Egnyte documents from the widget embedded within the portal. Users can perform all the complex content management tasks from the applications your organization works in every day.
- Enjoy out of the box integrations that Egnyte has with partners like Slack, DocuSign, and Microsoft Office to optimize your business workflows.
Contact SAP@Egnyte.com for detailed setup instructions.