- A fix for an internal permission handoff and monitoring service to ensure that samba process receives the permissions map.
- A fix for files that have been incorrectly flagged as a conflict copy
- A configuration setting to allow connections over SMB2
- A change in Storage Sync services monitoring
- A fix to continue sync after a folder action reversal is initiated due to permissions
HOW TO UPGRADE
Storage Sync 11.0.8 is built on top of 64-bit CentOS 7.1 version.
Versions 11.0.1, 11.0.2, 11.0.5 and 11.0.6 can be automatically upgraded to 11.0.8 using the auto-updater feature in Storage Sync.
From versions 10.x, this requires deploying a new virtual machine (VM) and moving the data disk to this VM. Please refer to the migration guide in order to move data and configuration from the existing VM to Storage Sync 11.0.8.
For previous versions of Storage Sync prior to 10.3, please first upgrade to Storage Sync 10.3.
The following upgrade paths are supported for this release:
- Version 11.0.1,11.0.2, 11.0.5, 11.0.6 → 11.0.8
- Version 10.3 → 11.0.8 [Migration Process]
- Versions prior to 10.3 → 10.3 → 11.0.8 [Migration Process]