Desktop App for Mac 3.14.9 Release Date: Nov 9, 2022
Currently, the Desktop App Core is being certified to support macOS Ventura. For more information, see here
- Fixed the rare issue with empty files appearing after multi-folder copy operations
- Fixed the issue with lost versions history for Maya files
- Added a warning for SketchUp files if they are opened in read-only mode
Known Issues and Limitations
- On Monterey OS, problems may occur when opening a file after moving it to a different folder.
- Co-editing is not supported with Smart Cache connection for versions of Smart Cache below 2.7.
- A list of known limitations related to Monterey support can be found in a separate article.
Upgrade to the latest version today.