Desktop App for Win 3.14.5 Release Date: Nov 9, 2022
Command Line Interface Command to Set Up Co-Editing Preferences
In version 3.14.5 we made it possible to set up through Command Line Interface a preferred
Co-editing setting (whether to always co-edit, never co-edit, or always ask). These settings can
be changed as well in the drive configuration section.
The following commands through CLI can be applied:
Set default collaboration settings:
-Default collaboration setting for Word:
-Default collaboration setting for Excel:
-Default collaboration setting for PowerPoint:
- Fix for an intermittent issue with not working options in context menu on Windows 11
- Fix for an issue with duplicated drives shown in navigation panel in explorer
- Fixed issues with files saved in ETAP software - adding version support for aafs files
- Fixed intermittent issues and improved performance to support downloads of larger files
Known Issues and Limitations
- Co-editing is not supported with Smart Cache connection for versions of Smart Cache below 2.7.
- For updates on Windows 11 support and known limitations, refer to this article.
Upgrade to the latest version today.